Thursday, March 6, 2014

Coincidence? I think

NOT.

Another fun texting conversation with Near-Future Roommate (NFR):

[Begin Texting]

Me:
I just left (car place she recommended last night for oil changes, that she was also going to visit for an oil change) and one of the workers was leaving to pick up (kid from the ward that we know).

NFR:
You took the 3:00 time slot?! You dirty...

Me:
hahahahahahaha

Me:
I waited until 8 to call!

NFR:
Yeah... I called at 8:05

NFR:
You suck

Me:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. My phone says I called at 8:16.

NFR:
I just looked and my phone says 8:17. No joke

Me:
Bahaha! That's even worse!!!

Me:
Best decision I made all day.

NFR:
Ugh

NFR:
Don't you have your OWN mechanic?!

Me:
Your call only lasted 4 seconds? How did that go?
*ring, ring* "Sun Devil Auto." "3 o'clock oil change?" "Sorry, someone awesome JUST took that time slot." *click*

....................................

NFR:
I scheduled for Tuesday

Me:
Tuesday?? Oh man. I'd feel a little worse if I hadn't been, like, 1000 miles overdue.

NFR:
You were??? Geez.

NFR:
I will be 1000 miles over by Tuesday

Me:
Ok, ok! I feel bad! Stop making it worse.

[End Texting]

Needless to say, we already spend too much time together. Brace yourselves for the move-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment