Thursday, March 6, 2014

Jeez...

sounds a lot like cheese. Which brings me to today's late lunch/early dinner gorge session. I was texting live updates to Near-Future Roommate #1 (NFR). It went something like this:

[Begin Texting]

Me: 
[Trainer Roommate] is strutting around in skanky clothes, talking about her fat mother and re-turning on every light in the apartment since I turned them all off when I got home.









 
 NFR:
Haha we need to move

Me:
Also, this slab of cheese was sitting on my plate, where I cut pieces off for my sandwich. She stops as she walks past, then asks incredulously, jaw nearly to the floor, "Is that a piece of plain cheese?" She thought I was going to eat it. To spite her, I later secretly bit off a chunk of it.

Me: 
And I just turned all the lights back off on my way to my room.

 [End texting]

Time to move much? Also, where has my viciousness gone? I thought I would spite her by secretly biting into a large chunk of cheese? Falling into my expected roll of closet eater is not the most effective method of revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment