Wednesday, August 17, 2011

He was dying for a string cheese

so I led him to my stash of goods in the House's second fridge (located in the garage). I heard other curious roommates following, but they were already gorging on Go-Gurts so I figured they wouldn't hound me for anything. I didn't expect myself to suddenly remember and crave the little German chocolates I had stashed in the freezer, and I failed to prevent myself from pulling the bag out before they left. "I got these in Germany," I said. As we walked back into the house, each of us carrying a treasured chocolate, one of the girls asked, "Why would you want to give us some?" I didn't want to say "Because you followed me out here and it'd be rude to gorge in front of you." So I said "Because I love you guys." "Ohhhh."

No comments:

Post a Comment