Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You know that clean-sheets feeling?

Where you crawl in and it smells so fresh and feels so crisp and new? Well I do. And I love it. I feel like I always sleep a little better the first night I sleep in clean sheets... Anyway. I changed my sheets on Monday, since it was cleaning day. I didn't get to experience that clean-sheets feeling that night, though... At one point Monday afternoon I had three of my roommates crowded on my twin, taking "naps." Later that afternoon one of them returned for a real nap. I feel like no one in this house (myself included) showers or otherwise legitimately bathes often enough, so when I crawled into bed that night my new sheets were more like dirt-smeared, stinky-feet, dog-breath dried-out butt-wipes. Or something like that. I felt strangely comfortable... Time to get back into a regular showering routine. And change my sheets again. And install a deadbolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment