Thursday, August 11, 2011

Too many late nights

and poor diet last week has left the majority of the House feeling under the weather and cranky. I thought I'd try to be extra patient and nice, because if I don't who will? So I made my roommates pancakes yesterday. There were leftovers so I heated some up for one of my roommates this morning. Apparently she was too weak to cut her pancakes as she ate them, so I cut them for her. I got her some milk to go with it then finally settled down to eat my yogurt and V8. I was mid-bite when the same roommate requested.... ketchup? I'd already put syrup on her flapjacks, then more upon her insistence. "Ketchup? Are you sure? I think that'd be kinda gross." "Ketchup," she demanded. So I got up, stomped to the fridge, pulled out the ketchup and put a huge glop on her plate. It sat, untouched, with my semi-annoyed self when she deserted her plate for more fulfilling entertainment about 45 seconds later.

No comments:

Post a Comment