Sunday, July 10, 2011

It all started...

when we were sitting in one of the shared bedrooms in the house. I'm actually the only one in our house of eight who has her own room. Anyway, we were in there after swimming, and one of my roommates was running around nekkid, looking for some clean clothes to warm up in. Suddenly, she realized the door to her room was open... and the new maids we hired to clean up after our slobbery were home... and one was walking past the wide open door. My roommate turned to us in shock and gasped "She saw me in the nude!" She ran away, totally embarrassed and has been careful every time we come back from swimming at the gym. It was that day I thought to myself, "It is a riot living with seven rommates. I should keep track of all the funny things that happen." A month later, here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment