Monday, July 11, 2011

It's library day,

and we're waiting on one of my roommates so we can leave. Carpooling saves gas since we live almost in the middle of nowhere. I'm trying to sketch, a couple of my roommates are reading, one is wandering around the house, one is at work and another is playing a Gameboy. The last roommate is curled up on her side, sleeping. She naps a lot. Anyway, every once in a while she starts squirming... then all of a sudden her knees get tucked up toward her chest and she lets a big, juicy fart. Ga-ross. It's so gross that not even the boys are laughing. I can't help but be shocked and a little disgusted. This is, after all, the same roommate who peed on me earlier today. Her grin was going from ear to ear right before she did it. I think she thinks it's funny. Anyway. I wonder if she'll need to change her pants before we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment